top of page


Mould Illness.jpg

“Mold illness” is a bit of a misnomer. It's not just mold that makes you sick but rather it is an unhealthy immune response and associated inflammation as a result of being exposed to a Mould.


It isn’t just mold that makes you sick but there are also fungi, bacteria, actinomycetes, mycotoxins, and other inflammatory chemicals such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) among others. Mold biotoxins are specifically called mycotoxins and are considered some of the most harmful substances to humans on the planet.


Mycotoxins harm the body in many ways. One prominent effect of mycotoxins is that they adversely affect the mitochondria (tiny “energy factories” within the cell which are responsible for creating all of your cellular energy). As a result, when your mitochondria aren’t working well, it dramatically affects your overall energy levels. The other way is to activate your immune system to dangerous levels and putting you in a pre autoimmunity status so you loose tolerance to foods, chemicals and your environment (home)


To learn more about mycotoxins please book an appointment and we can test you for Mold Toxins that could be overloading your Mitochondria and Liver, impairing your waste elimination functions and making your chronically tired and feeling sick and reactive to everything!

Our strategy is to start your mold and mycotoxin detox, so you can get back to feeling well. ⁠ ⁠

Have you found mold in your home, workplace, or vehicle? Have you been dealing with a mysterious illness for some time before you found it? Are you unsure of where to start with your detoxification of the mold and mycotoxins?⁠ ⁠ The first place to start is lab testing to confirm if mold and mycotoxins are in your body. That can be done with a simple functional test that can be easily performed at home and sent to the FxMed lab.

bottom of page